Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BODY SCRUBS THAT ROCK!

I'm simply obsessed with these jam-like body scrubs from The Body Shop. I have to admit when it comes to body exfoliation, I'm quite a lazy girl...  I often skipped this very important step from my skincare routine but not any more! :) Take a look at these gorgeous jammy body scrubs!

The Body Shop - Blueberry Body Scrub-Gelee 200ml (LIMITED EDITION)


The Body Shop - Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub 200ml

I've tried first the raspberry kind back in May and I fall in love with this product. Probably I don't have to say I used that one up in no time :) I found the best way to use it with bath gloves and rub it into the skin. You can also buy the gloves at The Body Shop. 

I recommened to use body scrubs because... 

(1) They leave your skin feeling softer and smoother. (ps. MUCH SOFTER!) 
(2) They remove dead skincells off your body and expose a supple layer of younger skin.
(3) They make you feel fresh and rejuvenated. 






It is recommended to exfoliate once or twice in a week. Personally I prefer to do it once in a week and it leaves my skin smooth and fresh. After exfoliating I always put a thick layer of body lotion/ body butter on my skin so I'm gonna wake up with baby skin in the next morning! 

I love these scrubs from The Body Shop because they are gentle, smell delicious and they don't leave your skin with dry feeling at all! I suggest you to check these out when you are close to your local Body Shop store --> Kringlan Shopping Center (Reykjavik-Iceland), Smaralind Shopping Center (Kopavogur-Iceland) & Gleratorg (Akureyri, North-Iceland). 


Until next time,

Eva 











No comments: