Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, June 2, 2014

GREAT OFFERS tomorrow in Kringlan Shopping Center!


There's gonna be a huge event called 'miðnætursprengja' in Kringlan Shopping Center tomorrow (Tuesday) from 10am til 12pm. It's a great opportunity to buy things you need/like much cheaper than they usually are. Who doesn't like a bargain? :) 
So I've made a list about the stores I'm gonna visit tomorrow and also where you can buy your beauty products in a good price! 

1. The Body Shop - They are offering 20% OFF for everything. 
Photo: The Body Shop


2. MAC - They are offering 20% OFF everything which really isn't happening often. 

Photo: MAC Cosmetics


3. Lyf & Heilsa Pharmacy - 20% OFF everything. You can get there drugstore and high-end product also. My favourite is their Bobbi Brown counter. I can't tell enough how much I love Bobbi Brown. You can get the newest Nectar&Nude and Raw Sugar Collection with 20% off. 

Photo: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics 

These are my favourite offers but of course there's a whole list of stores with the discount they are offering. You can check the full list out HERE.

No comments: