Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NEW WILD ARGAN OIL RANGE FROM THE BODY SHOP!



The complete Wild Argan Oil range

I really didn´t see this coming! I haven´t read or heard anything about the "Wild Argan Oil"  range so it was quite a surprise when I saw a pic about it on Icelandic Facebook Page of The Body Shop.

Of course I had to check it out immediately (haha)! It smells sooooo good and it´s not expensive compared to other products at The Body Shop. Actually the 'Wild Argan' Body Butter has the same price tag as any other body butters at the store even though argan oil is quite an expensive ingredient. The complete range includes Body Butter, Body Scrub, Shower Gel, Pressed Argan Oil, Bubble Bath Melt, Argan Oil (Spray?), Massage Soap. Sorry if I haven´t written the names correctly but because this is a completely NEW range, I haven´t find any informations or reviews on the internet and I haven´t bought the whole Argain Oil collection (yet) :D 

Here are the products I bought: 


I haven´t had a body butter for ages, because I´m using The Body Shop´s Body Lotions but if my skin gets dry, this is gonna be the perfect product to use :) and because I love "matchy" shower gel and body lotion/butter I just "had to" by the Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel too :) 

I literally can´t wait to jump in a shower and try out these gorgeous products! :) 


No comments: