Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday, August 17, 2014

MY NATURAL MAKEUP LOOK - Product list!


(The pictures are NOT edited in any way!)




Finally I´ve recorded my first ever beauty video which I´m gonna upload to YouTube very soon! It´s gonna be an "Empties"-video so basically I´m gonna show you beauty products I´ve used up until the last drop and giving you a very short review on them. I´m vey excited!!! :) 

I took these photos (above) right after the recording and I thought, why not share with you the products I used to create this very natural ´nude´ makeup look. So here are the products I used: 




Step by step: 

  1. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
  2. Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion SPF 15
  3. Chanel CC Cream SPF 30 
  4. L´Oréal True Match Concealer (shade: 4 Beige)
  5. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer (shade: 01 Light)
  6. Clinique Cheek Pop/ Blush Pop (shade: 04 Plum Pop)
  7. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
  8. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Pallette - Raw Sugar (I´ve used it also as a highlight on my cheeks)
  9. Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara 
  10. Bobbi Brown Tinted Lip Balm (shade: 4 Pink Popsicle)
  11. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss (shade: Nectar 44) 
  12. MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher / Finishing Mist 
Until next time,

Eva 

No comments: