Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday, August 4, 2014

July Beauty Favourites



One of my favourite things to do is writing and sharing with you products I´ve been loving during the past couple of weeks. I´m also giving you a short review of them. Enjoy! :) 

From the left on the top: 

1. The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Honey and Beewax Hand and Foot Butter - I´ve been desperately looking for a foot lotion/cream/butter which doesn´t have peppermint smell. I´m more into nutty, sweet, fruity scents and finally I´ve found a products which smells good and also works very well. It´s an extra as the name of the cream states, you can use it as a hand butter too! :) It has a very creamy buttery texture, moisturises your feet/hands perfectly and has a delicious, but not too strong scent to it. I´m using it every evening before bed time and I´m waking up with soft, smooth skin! 


Photo: The Body Shop


2. NIP+FAB Dry Hand Fix with Pistachio and Almond Fragrance - I purchased this hand cream first  back in the december (in Hagkaup) because of the smell of it. It´s heaven on earth then I used it all up in 2 months or so... and I´ve bought another one what I´ve been currently using. That says it all. Great hand cream with amazing pistachio and almond scent.  Have you tried it? 


3. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (mild) - I´ve got this small tube in a pretty makeup bag because Clinique had an offer. Basically if you bought 2 Clinique products, you got a cute makeup bag with some samples in it. I haven´t fall in love with many Clinique products in my life but this one is great. I´m using it daily under the shower, it´s a gentle, yet very effective cleanser. I´m gonna buy the big bottle for sure which comes with a pump as an extra bonus ;) 


4. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer in the shade 'LIGHT'  - I´m using this bronzer daily. It gives your face a natural tan, easy to apply, beautiful packaging. Nothing more to say. :) 

Photo: www.lakatwalk.com

5. L'Occitane Cherisier Rouge EU Intense (limited edition) - Unluckily it´s a limited edition parfume from L'Occitane  Spring Collection and it´s sold out in Iceland. I bought it around april and I´m more than half way throw my 50 ml bottle wich means I´m using it a LOT. It has a fresh, fruity, cherry scent which I love so much. This is my first parfume from the brand and I´m very satisfied with it. I like to change up the parfumes I´m wearing, I´m definitely not that type of girl who uses the same scent year after year..

Photo: L´Occitane En Provence


6. Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion SPF 15 (with Vitamin E and Chamomile) - My favourite daily moisturizer with SPF in it. It´s a light-weight, face protective lotion which comes with a pump. Very handy, easy to apply, sinks into the skin immediately. I apply it before using BB/CC cream in the mornings. My skin loves it! 



7. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Pallette Raw Sugar (limited edtition) - It´s a gorgeous summer eye pallette which you can use also for highlighting or you can also use it for your cheeks to add some color.
Sadly it was a limited edition and it´s sold out but the brand always comes out with some new shimmer brick pallettes. 

Photo: Bobbi Brown


8. Maybelline Brow Drama in the shade 'Medium Brown' - I've written about this brow mascara not so long ago. You can check out that post HERE :) Basically if you dont´have time/ you don´t need to correct your brows so much and you have just 30 seconds to fix them, this is a good product to use. It gives you a quick fix and it´s budget friendly. The only disadvantage is you can only choose from 2 colour shades. 


9. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - I have the shade 02 which is a light coraly shade. I´ve used up earlier this month my Dior Lip Glow so I decided to give this a go since I´ve purchased this product a while ago and also many bloggers are raving about them and ... I like it! :) It´s basically a lip balm and a lip gloss combined with a nude shade of color and it´s working. You get what you´re paying for and also it smells like vanilla. :) 

Photo: www.radiancereport.com


10. OPI Nail Lacquer in the shade 'Sorry I´m Fizzy Today' (Coca-Cola Collection 2014) - It´s a lovely pastell pink shade <3  Perfect for the summer. 


Photo: www.vampyvarnish.com


11. Real Techniques Buffing Brush (from their Core Collection) - If I have to choose only one brush from Real Techniques, I would definitely choose their BUFFING BRUSH. It´s a real multitasker. Of course I like to use different brushes for different tasks, but I could/can survive on this one brush (and my fingers) for creating my simple, everyday makeup look. I´m always applying my BB/CC cream/foundation with this brush and then I´m using it again for bronzer and blush. I have quite small makeup bag and I don´t want to carry around a set of brushes so  this brush makes the cut. Always!

Photo: Real Techinqes Core Collection (Buffing Brush is the first one from left) 

I hope you´ve found some great reviews about products I´m currently using the most. You can find me on Twitter (@evabeautyblog), Instagram (evasuto) and of course on Facebook (Eva Suto). Please tweet me if you have any questions/comments, I would love to hear from you! :) 

Until next time,

Eva 












No comments: