Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A 'MINI' BODY SHOP HAUL


As I wrote yesterday, there's been 20% OFF at The Body Shop in Kringlan so I just 'had to' visit the store and I've got some goodies I would like to share with you. 

1. Vineyard Peach Body Lotion (Limited Edition) - I'm currently using the Blueberry Body Lotion and there's  a tiny bit left at the bottom of the bottle so I really wanted to buy a new one. I bought last month the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel and it smells heavenly!!! I'm pretty sad it's a LIMITED EDITION range and it's sold out in Iceland. So that's why I got the body lotion instead. I think this bottle with the pump is very practical. I like the body lotion even more than the body butter. The texture of the lotion is more creamy and again I love that it comes with a pump. As I got to know today the body butter hydratates your skin for 24 hours and the lotion is for 12 hours. I don't have a very dry skin so especially for the summer I don't mind the difference. 

2. Blueberry Shower Gel (Limited Edition) - I've already bought this one once before and it smells amazing (like almost everything at The Body Shop, haha). I've got the Blueberry Body Lotion so it's the perfect combination. 

3. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (60 ml) - May be it's sound weird but I'm gonna use this product to clean my make up brushes. I've got the idea actually today from The Body Shop's UK YouTube channel that they are using this facial wash to clean make up brushes. Of course you can also use shampoo for example but I would like to give this a try. It's quite handy because you can buy travel size (like I did) so it's actually not expensive. 

HERE you can see a great video about how can you clean your brushes! :) 



4. Bath Gloves - I've never tried this one before but it says on the label 'use with shower gel on exfoliation'. Let's see how it goes :) 

5. Organic Cotton Pads - Amazing stuff! I know many people are thinking "why would I spend more money on cotton pads when I can buy much cheaper at Bonus?" but for me The Body Shop Cotton Pads are worth every extra penny. They are very soft, organic, and also I can use only one pad to remove my make up while I have to use at least 3 of the Euroshopper kind. So they last much longer. I'm using the Body Shop ones on a daily basis for removing make up,  for cleansing etc...  

As you can see I'm quite a big Body Shop fan :) 
Until next time,

Eva 





No comments: