Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BEAUTY RESTOCK #1


There are some products I'm loving so much and using a lot, so I need to have them all the time. Usually as soon as I finish something, I'm not buying the exact same product again because I would like to try  new ones, but as you can see on the picture I have a couple of things I'm just obsessed with. 

1-2. Neutrogena - Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub & Facial Wash (I wrote about these products before on my blog --> HERE!



3. The Body Shop - Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover 
The best eye make-up remover I've ever tried and believe me I've tried sooo many different type of removers before and much more expensive ones. This make-up remover is gentle, doesn't irritate my eyes at all, doesn't smell like alcohol and just does a great job. 


4. Maybelline - Brow Drama (Sculpting Brow Mascara) in the shade 'medium brown'
I love this formula! You can fix your brows in 30 seconds perfectly. It works very well for me and it has a very good price :) 


5. Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 
This is the best BB cream in my opinion although I've tried many, but in the end I'm always coming back to the Bobbi Brown one. I have the shade 'Fair' and it matches with my skin tone perfectly. It covers so well, it's almost like a foundation. I'm very lucky with my skin so this BB Cream is enough for me to cover any redness on my face and it lasts all day long! This BB cream is my everyday make-up product.  


6. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (enriched mineral water & aloe vera)
This is my first eye-cream ever. I've started to use eye-cream 2 years ago right after my 25th birthday. I've just needed something light, hydrating cream which leaves my eye-area soft and refreshed. 


7. EOS Hand Lotion  
I love hand creams and I always carry 1 or 2 tubes in my handbag :) This is a new discovery for me. I fall in love with the packaging because it's so practical. Otherwise it smells delicious, 97% natural ingredients and it's paraben-free. 








No comments: