Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday, June 1, 2014

NEW Neutrogena products in Iceland!


Last week I was looking around in the pharmacy (Lyf & Heilsa) and I recognized some new products on the shelves. I´m so happy these amazing products from Neutrogena are finally avalaible in Iceland. 

My favourites are the Visible Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and the Daily Scrub. I´m using them every single day. I´ve bought quite a few when I went last time to Hungary just to make sure I always have some on my bathroom shelf but now they are avalaible in Iceland too! You can get them in a good price (ca.1500 ISK).


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
I´m using the pink grapefruit facial wash and daily scrub for a while now and I could´t be more satisfied. They don´t leave a dry feeling on your skin afterwords like I experinced it with the Garnier Essentials Cleansing Face Wash and Toner. I can just recommened these products to anyone :)

p.s. I´ve used OPI nail lacquer in the shade 'toucan do it if you try´. It´s a beautiful pastell-coral shade.



Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub



No comments: